1. Add items to cart and pay for items using a Verified PayPal account. The shopping cart cannot accept coupons or gift certificates or take off any discounts at the time of purchase, coupons or discounts will be given during processing of your order.
2. Email me a list of what you want to purchase and I will send you an invoice
including shipping. You may then pay with PayPal, check, M.O., Cashier Check, credit card or Shabby Boutique Gift Certificate.
3. Call with your order to (314)485-5506. Our business hours are as follows; Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm CST and Sunday Closed.
1. PayPal: Using PayPal you can pay with Direct Bank Draft/ e-check, Credit Cart, Debit Card or PayPal Balance. International orders must be paid for through PayPal in U.S. currency. In order to use Paypal, you must be verified. It is easy to do through Paypal.
2. Credit Card : To pay using your credit card you may either call in or email in your order. If emailing me your information email me first and I will email you back the information that I will need from you. I would suggest for your safety that when you email the information break it up into several emails instead of sending it all in one. Your security and privacy is of utmost importance to us.
3.M.O. or Cashier Check: M.O. must be cashable in the U.S. Cashier Check must be drawn on U.S. bank. Must be made payable to: Jewel McClelland.
4.Check: Must be drawn on U.S. bank and will be held for 14 business days to clear before your order will be shipped. Also there will be a $30.00 service charge on all returned checks. Must be made payable to: Jewel McClelland.
5.Cash: You may pay in cash, but I would advise it be well hidden and sent certified mail w/ delivery confirmation for your protection.
6.Shabby Boutique Gift Certificates: Shabby Boutique Gifts Certificates are available for purchase in $5.00 denominations and are good for any of our services or products. They can be either mailed or e-mailed to anyone anywhere. To redeem gift certificates you must put the gift certificate number in the optional message area at checkout. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or shipping charges and must be used within 120 days from purchase or they will decline 5% per month or $5.00 per month whichever is greater until there is no longer a balance.
7.The Shabby Boutique Layaway Plan: Shabby Boutique also has a wonderful layaway plan. You must pay 1/3 of the purchase price as a down payment, 1/3 within 30 days and the balance including shipping within 60 days of actual purchase date. You will forfeit your layaway if payments are not received on time. If you forfeit your layaway, you will be given store credit for future purchases (does not include shipping charges). Store credits must be redeemed within 120 days of actual purchase date or all moneys will be forfeited.